Monday 16 January 2012

DONT DOUBT YOUSELF

This blog has been prompted by an incident today. A tradesman tried to cover for his own mistake by suggesting that I had given him wrong information. Fortunately, I had my wife as a witness, to confirm that I had provided the correct details regarding our postcode and that the person concerned had written it down incorrectly. He then tried to use this as an excuse for being late. We have been waiting more than a week for the firm concerned to fix our tv ariel. They have been supplying a number of ridiculous reasons for not attending until they finally turned up this morning.

Now it might seem a relatively minor issue to the reader. However, I can assure you that for me, the suggestion that I was to blame as a result of giving incorrect information, was not acceptable. This is a major issue in so far as, there are occassions when I may get certain issues confused or mixed up and I then try to accept and come to terms that this is the case. However, when one knows for certain that one is correct, it is important, I believe, not to succomb to the doubt that others may cast on what you have said, to suit their own purposes. Dont let them lead you to doubt yourself. Believe the one's you can trust, do not let others undermine your dwindling confidence!

JSAFGA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment